Saturday, March 30, 2013

Floral Still Life




Here is my "Flowers" still life. I have many images of flowers, but I wanted to capture a part of myself and my poppy flower coffee cup spoke volumes to me. 
 My sedentary second life sitting there underneath my morning savior. My pencil and notebook where I write not only my course information down, but session ideas as well. My kindle to read all about photography and a few mandatory NEPA centered pdf files.  These are what I use to organize my thoughts. I am trying to finish a masters degree, parent three children and run a household; all while being a photographer at the same time. Its a life of balance to say the least. 



This was shot with my back-up camera...the Canon 60D and my 50mm 1.4. 1/320 sec;   f/1.4;   ISO 500. Indoors with the window behind the subject. Shot on manual and I used spot metering to meter of the subject so the backlighting wouldn't darken it too much.

 www.rocktheshotforum.com





No comments:

Post a Comment